Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Disclaimer notice!!

Friends,

I want you to know that, first and foremost, this blog is a place for me to share my heart. I will be sharing about all of the ways our family has changed and is changing through God's work in our lives. There are going to be some posts where you may not agree with what I am saying. I am always open to discussion, and would never want my words to be a stumbling block in any of my relationships. If I say something that you don't agree with, please let's discuss. I need you all to know that I in no way think less of you if you choose differently than I do!

Some of the things I say may be challenging to you. If so I would love to hear about it! It's always nice to hear that the Holy Spirit may have used me as a tool in someone's life!



Had to get that off of my chest!

I love you all and am humbled that you would take the time to read my words...

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?